Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello 2009!

New Year’s Resolution

It’s that time of year again folks! You know what I’m talking about. And since this annual list isn’t etched in stone, I’m not going to get my undies in a twist if I don’t accomplish each item in this year’s resolution to the ‘T.’ Besides, as Captain Barbosa of pirate ship “The Black Pearl” declared: These are merely guidelines.

1. Pay down credit card bills, loans and other debts

2. Modify/adjust spending habits

3. Re-focus on tending to my personal health and fitness needs

4. Continue to manage my mother’s health care needs and overall welfare

5. Continue with current educational endeavors

6. Continue to explore and plan for relocation to another state

7. Reestablish old hobbies and pastime activities, as well as explore new hobbies and learn new skills

8. Continue with plans to have a more active social life

9. Reassess long term career goals

10. Reduce/change my pack rat/clutter bug tendencies

No comments:

Post a Comment